Our experience and expertise goes beyond functional and geographical boundaries. In order to help the governments reach the masses, to maximize the impact of national/state-level community programs and aid health systems that are under-performing due to lack of investment, poor design, and weak management practices. DAS is willing to support in the whole continuum of care through its vast experience in multiple projects. Our team of qualified doctors plays a major role in the implementation of major health reforms and caters health policy initiatives. We wish to accomplish this with our dedicated team of professionals, experts, medical practitioners, nurses, clinicians, biomedical and pharmaceutical specialists and health policy administrators.
We are on panel with various insurance companies for providing service to the insured clients of these insurance companies in our network hospitals, clinics, pharmacies and diagnostic centers.
Designing insurance plans for which special tariffs are negotiated with service providers and benefit offered to insurance and re-insurance companies depending upon projected volumes.
- Pre-employment health check-ups, preventive healthcare and Geriatric care, disease management, laboratory and investigation management and pharmacy management services.
- Organizing mass health check up & sensitization programs for occupational diseases.
- Electronic Health Records management and retrieval of relevant health information.
- Corporate health profiling, wellness health talks and Medical Camps at remote locations.
- High speed IT infrastructure ensuring high efficiency and claims control.
- DAS consists of trained medical professionals (doctors and paramedics), well versed with medical coding including ICD (for disease), CPT (for procedures) and HCPCS Level II Codes. The team is supported by a specially designed software module. Services like CPT coding, providing CPT and ICD coding related training to hospital staff and IT support required to map the CPT coded procedures with the tariffs are to name a few.
Innovative EMRM to compile health record of the insured population which will further help in formulating health insurance policies targeting customer needs.